Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Lied...But I've Made Amends

I promised I'd put up some more reviews on restaurants and the like. However, since that post, so long ago, I've found someone else who's doing a far better job than I could ever do.

AllergyTrails (check out the link on the right side of the page), founded by Robert Kania, is an international review website for restaurants and airlines. So, I've started putting up my restaurant reviews on his site.

I encourage everyone who reads this (there's got to be a couple of you) to visit the site and review a restaurant, any restaurant. This is an invaluable resource for all allergic people in the world. I'd also like to hope that it will bring attention to a serious issue and hopefully force delinquent restaurants into changing their practices and recognize great restaurants for their dedication and care.

In future, if I've had an amazing experience (like Zero8), I will post here and there, but other than that, I'll focus on the million other things related to being atopic in Canada. I'm trying out a bunch of new creams and cleansers right now as a result of my visit to AvantDerm (see the post "Toronto in the Spring") and trying to manage the lovely blooms with a combination of topical and systemic meds. So, those two things alone are worthy of a couple of blog posts.

And, I've finally figured out how to get the allergy-card template up for download; so, that will be posted shortly! In the event any Americans are reading, Happy Food Allergy Awareness Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment